I book independently and have used transfers4u numerous times with no problems. However, April 13th and despite numerous local phone calls and several phone calls to uk, I failed to get confirmation of my pickup. I was eventually advised by the lovely chap in the office in UK that I should get a taxi and a receipt and contact the office on my return when the cost and expenses would be refunded. I have spent the last 6 months chasing this up - eventually managed to get the taxi fare refunded in August and have since sent many many more emails in an attempt to get the remaining £11.95 refunded. TC have agreed that it should be refunded, but don't seem to know how to do it. Please see the latest emails below;-

to Hotels4u
This sum refunded was for the taxi cost and was received by me. However, see this email pasted below -- I am still awaiting the sum of
£11.95 which is the total of the costs incurred trying to get confirmation of the none existent transfer which included numerous phone calls in Tunisia and 4 long phone calls to your office. As you can see, this expense was accepted and you agreed to refund this. It is this sun that I have been chasing up for months!!!
I have phoned you on numerous occasions and am not prepared to spend any more money on phone calls. If you reread all the DOZENS of emails you will see quite cl;early that you have accepted responsibility for these expenses and have agreed to refund them ---- 6 MONTHS later and I am still having to try to convince you to act on this!! It is not rocket science, so why on earth hasn't this been done?!!

relations.customer@thomascook.com

15 Sep

to me

Dear Mrs,

Thank you Hotels4u Customer Relations.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in my response.

I have contacted our accounts team and have arranged for a refund of £11.95.

This will be in your account within 7 to 14 days.

One again I would like to apologise for the issues that you have experienced.

Kind Regards,

Callum Johnston

Customer Relations

Jenny

Hotels4U.com, MedHotels.com and Transfers4U.com are trading names of Hotels4U.com Limited. Hotels4U.com Limited acts as an agent.
Registered Office - The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB
Company registration number: 4649696 England