America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
not Stopped where you are stopping but looking at google maps i very much doubt there will be any public transport any where close to where you are stopping usually where villa's are in orlando not alot public transport anywhere near the villa,if you all want to do the same each day you be ok....have you given the thought of hiring 2 cars instead so if some in the group dont want to go to parks others can go elsewhere...8 of us went,,,we had one van....half way through holiday wished we had hired 2 cars more freedom for group
got to agree,1 van,is not the way to go,for a group of your size.
You may think,it will work,but 9 people,is alot of people to please,all at the same time.
We went with my sister & Bil,but we each had a own car & it worked so much better,as there were days,when we,went our own way & met up later.
The 2 Disney forums,I'm a member of,I would say 99% of people agree,1 vehicle is not a good idea.
I would also agree,public transport,from a villa,is usually not an easy option,I don't think it's a viable idea,to be honest & taxis,will probably be expensive.
Tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.