Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Shrimper

On one of my trips to India I did the Golden Triangle tour as part of the holiday, I travelled with Hayes and Jarvis . A reasonable sized group and not particularly expensive. I went at the beginning of February and the temp was warm but not really hot. Everything ran pretty smoothly. It was well over 20years ago so I'm sure prices will be much more expensive now, but I believe H & J still do tours to India.
The hotels they used were classed as middle class, not luxury but perfectly adequate. Since then I have booked and travelled independently so can't recomend any current tour companies.
Thankyou, I shall have a look, middle of the road would do us fine
Have a look at namaste India tours. They were brilliant with us and a fraction of the cost of UK ones. Don't confuse it with another similar company name. On mobile so will add link later.
trip report using Namaste India Tours
Weblink for tour company here
You would have to sort your own flights which is pretty straightforward.
Fiona many thanks for that, still in the process of making our minds up of where to go. I really enjoyed reading about your trip, it certainly worked well for you
You can also try Indiator for golden triangle tour packages and much more!
hi
Going to cochin in January for 4 weeks what is the best area to Base myself
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.