Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
they will probably be Thos Cook flights as Airtours is now a thos cook subsidiary

wiz
July 7 2009

Flying to Rimini, Italy

At the moment the flight out leaves about 20:50
And the return flight gets into Manchester about 02:00
We booked a flight with my travel and they originally said it left about 9am in 2006 then with 10 weeks to go in 2007 we discovered it was to leave at 10am. We booked with airtours last year and had no issues for our flight this summer. But all flights are subject to change anyway regardless of Tour Operator.
Does anyone have an email address for My Travel apart from info@mytravel.com ?
I've booked a package hol with them online but haven't received an email confirmation yet (4 days now) when on their site it says within 24 hours!
I've emailed that email address 3 times now with no reply. I have the option to ring their 0871 rate number but feel it's a bit unfair at 13p a minute when it's because of them!
Thanks
Hi Chivas69 ... there is another clickable email address on this page, along with some alternative phone numbers, online access to customer services, etc:
http://www.mytravel.com/information/contact_us.jsp

David :wave
Can anyone help with information please, Airtours have only ever booked one holiday with them many many moons ago, are they okay - I was told they were in finanical difficult but I googled them and it seems they are part of Thomas Cook - so does that make them OK. I normally only use Thomson so no idea what Thomas Cook are like either, it's the financial bit that makes me want to check
Miss Pink,

They are part of Thomas Cook Group and are fine. They've had a recent refinancing package so you shouldn't have a problem. If they were offering where I'm going to next week, I'd have booked with them if it was at the right price!

Darren
Thanks so much Darren - for the break in December they are so much cheaper than Thomson thanks again :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.