Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hiya

it depends on what the pre existing condition is, i would off to quote for you but we only do cover for existing clients, re the pre existing condition, normally if you are taking medication under doctors instructions for any condition, this should be disclosed just to make sure you are within the terms and conditions of the policy. i can advise of a company that could help, but not sure if i can put their name on here or not

if you need any other info let me know

jane
I have just started taking Blood Pressure tablets so never hadto declare this before. Hope it doesn't stop me getting insurance
try a company called "insure and go."
we both have declared medical conditions and paid just over £130 for an annual policy
We have a dedicated travel insurance topic in the General Holiday Enquiries forum HERE.

There are recommendations from members on Page 1 and this is updated if there is any new information. Please feel free to post in that topic.

I shall lock this one to avoid duplication on the forums.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.