Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The thing with travel insurance, is you buy it, but don't want to use it. We get insured every year, but have (touch wood) never had to make a claim.

We bank with Nationwide and are both healthy, so only pay the £20 a year to cover both of us worldwide.

I know a lot of people do take a chance, but imagine if the worst happened and you did need an operation and a medical flight home. :cry
If you bank with Nationwide its a very good deal, costs us about £100 extra a year for a couple and includes pre-existing medical conditions, worldwide cover and to extend cover beyond 31days, unlike some banks its free
silentman wrote:
If you bank with Nationwide its a very good deal, costs us about £100 extra a year for a couple and includes pre-existing medical conditions, worldwide cover and to extend cover beyond 31days, unlike some banks its free

Ours is the same Silentman, same extra for cover too :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.