Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Think the only one i wouldnt book with is whiskeytangofoxtrot :rofl

Who do you work for so as i can avoid.
^
Child-like comments like from this one who has continually accused me of being a troll.

^^

And so called moderators nit picking at posts is it an open forum this or some sort of clique?
There is no nit-picking and there is no clique. It was you who said:
There are a few forum members and moderators who claim i'm an internet troll or have a vendetta against TR. I don't and I'm not. I'm just clearly outlining facts

If you are so keen on outlining facts, then surely you will appreciate it is only reasonable that we ask you to either substantiate or retract your accusation about moderators.

David :wave
For those genuine holiday makers that happen to read all these words, as that's all they are, they're just words.

Just read the terms and conditions before you make an informed decision on where to spend your hard earned money.
There are companies out there who are quick to take your money but if anything does go wrong they'll be reluctant to give it you back.

That's me done now. As am very sure there will be some other members and moderators happy to instead look at the whole picture and offer a well balanced and fair judgement into the debate, who instead are more interested in disecting and over analysing my words with a look to ridiculing me for whatever reason they have?

Am a loon, troll whatever? Don't know myself anymore? I was just trying to make some sense which I've obviously failed.

Thanks
Whiskey
Sometimes the simplest of questions are the most difficult to answer. :que

David :wave
Wouldn't book with them either.

Maybe not but others on HT who have done so and then had a raw deal from them don't seem to receive the same sort of sympathy from you nor does OTB attract the same sort of ire from you as TR does. Why is that?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=153634&p=1549870#p1549870

Perhaps it's a clue as to who you do work for?

SM
I think SMa has nailed it.
Makes sense why they wont say who they work for. :tup
His name itself comes across as a mickey take!

If What the F**k does work in travel sales, I really would not like him to be responsible for my holiday. Knowledge of how some online agents work is woeful at best, more the sort of level that you would expect to find in someone that works for a vertically integrated company and can sell, but has limited knowledge outside of package holidays, and certainly not what I would expect from a good independent. If he does work for the only other company he has passed comment on, it would make sense, apart from the fact he seems unaware of their terms and conditions as well :yikes
whiskeytangofoxtrot has been banned from the forums for sending abusive pm's to a member and also for failing to justify accusations towards our moderators.
Thanks for letting us know Glynis, although I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he turned up as someone new before long :que
He was becoming exceedingly tedious. :roll: I've just booked yet again with TR as I've never had any problems with them, though to be fair the same can be said about Lowcost, Med Hotels or Alpha Rooms. I always book my flight first then check hotel prices and availability. Last to be booked is the transfer if I know taxis will be problematic and that's been done with A2B so everything's now organised with five weeks still to go.
Internet trolls, who needs them?

Appreciate this is a complaints thread but I have used Travel Republic extensively over the past few years not only to book combined flights/hotels/transfers in the Med but also hotel bookings in the USA, in fact we saved over $300 booking through Travel Republic against best hotel price when we stayed at the Westin in Seattle in May.

Just last week I paid a ridiculously small sum for flights/hotels and transfers to the Algarve in November staying in a 4* hotel, again with Travel Republic.

I have nothing but immense praise for them.
Love Ju (CE of Travel Republic...........only joking :D )
Hi i noticed this in january i think it will be a booking for a sentido hotel in zante sm i correct thry offered me substandard hotels too i emailed the hotel in january and asked about a seaview room was told then i had no booking in thatvhotel by the hotel i told trav rep ignored it and insisted i did few days ago had a email ftom sentido intending to sue trav rep for supplying hotel .only then did they take notice about it .offeted same 10perc and free transfers its a joke not any sympathy at all offered hotel miles away n were really rude told them that all bookings would have traveled if not for me and thry cane back with a scripted answer ogfered 2 star witj no pool not the beachfront 3 i booked
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.