Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I would have thought that your holiday insurance would cover these expenses, it's not really fair to expect travel Republic to give it back to you. The hotel was cancelled at short notice so probably still have to pay. My daughter had to cancel a holiday on the day they were due to fly because of chicken pox and thomson never gave them back the money but they claimed on their insurance and got it back minus the excess.
cyprus100 wrote:
To ANITAW

TR will more than likely have to take this up on your behalf. They are agents for the hotel reservations which is a different kettle of fish than booking a full package deal with a tour operator.

If there is illness confirmed and you have all the relevant paperwork related to that it may be worth your while to take it via the solicitors who work alongside HolidayTruths. I think it's Simpson Millar....

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.