Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Travel Republic
8 Posts
Very weird, its common knowledge that it is going back on sale so I cannot think why they would not offer it. They must of sent absolutely bucket loads to Tunisia so if it is going back on sale they would do it.

I think it would go back on sale, we have started to see bookings going back there in our businesses :-)
I've just rung TR to clarify the position and been told that they don't do Tunisia. 😕 it's their loss, as it seems people are now starting to return and those who don't want a package holiday will use other companies such as Alpharooms. When/if they do start selling the country again they will probably find they lost many of their regular customers
They may just be watching to see how many are going back and then they will start back in Tunisia.
Very weird. TR are in the same group as Danata/Emirates and yet Emirates are still flying to Tunis.

Weird...
TR have now got their act together and are offering a range of hotels at their usual reasonable prices. Flights are a different matter. For next March they are quoting well over £400 from Gatwick, whereas you can get them for half that elsewhere.
They may lower their prices yet.
It's generally recommended that you start looking 6 weeks before you travel. I couldn't leave it that late for our annual holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.