Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Travelbird?
4 Posts
I have never heard of them, having a look on internet I presume this is them http://travelbird.co.uk/ it looks as though they are similar in style to Groupon offering discount deals for a limited time and limited quantity only.

No mention of being a member of ABTA although they are members of IATA.

In their FAQ's 'TravelBird acts as an intermediary between consumers and travel providers. Together with the travel provider we create the most competitive deals.'

They appear to have their head office in Amsterdam, from their FB page

TravelBird Hi Thanks for your feedback! The reason you haven't heard about TravelBird before is that we're new in the UK:) TravelBird is one of the largest travel website in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France and now we're expanding to other countries! In case you have any further questions or complaints, please call our customer service, we're happy to help!:)

Having checked there are indeed TravelBird websites for all the countries mentioned.
I booked holiday in iceland with travel bird - advertised as flights, b&b and including tour however they later insisted tour was not included and it was impossible to prove what was bought because their offers change all the time - make sure you obtain copies of the deal offered at the time you buy it.
Just had a week off and went to Amsterdam to visit some of the surroundings. I preffered the Anne Frank’s house. Using the app Digitourist helped me allot with my trip. I recommend it to everyone.

gr Bas
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.