Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Sammi,

Bulgaria as a whole, in my opinion, feels and is safer than most places in the UK.

I suspect that you would be at a greater 'risk' from your fellow countrymen than from Bulgarian people, who are generally extremely hospitable and friendly, especially in the resort areas.

As far as spending money is concerned, it really depends what you want to do. I'd have thought that £500/600 would enable you to live like a queen and probably bring some change home with you. I'll probably spend around that in three weeks, but I won't be staying in a resort area.

Baldur
Hi Sammi, The Atlas is situated in the very heart of GS, on the main street. You are right in the heart of the action about 50 yds to the nearest clubs/bars and restaurants, but slightly set back so noise etc., isn't a problem.
We have never seen trouble in the years of going to Bulgaria and feel safer here than at home.
As for money, the 2 of us usually take £1000 between us for a 2 week break, we always eat out, live like kings for a fortnight and always come home with £200+ ( This also includes presents and buying new trainers etc)

8) The Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.