Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Went with Travelsphere to South Africa in 2010 - organisation of the trip was fine - had a very good guide when we reached CapeTown.
We used them a few years ago for the Tour of the National parks of America and they were very good.
We seemed to end up at the same hotels as Titian who were quite a bit more expensive. :tup
Thankyou for all the replies, I'm still mulling it over at the moment but it has certainly made me feel more inclined to go with them.
We were looking at Titan also but noticed they seemed to be quite a bit more expensive for what in some cases look like almost identical trips.
Have you looked at Archers Direct, we have had 3 great holidays with them. Same as Cosmos but cheaper as you go direct to book.
We first started travelling with Travelsphere in 1984 - a tour around what was then communist Russia and had a great holiday. Since then we have travelled with them all over the world and never had one cause to complain. I haven't booked with them since I retired 10 years ago, as we now spend half the year in Tunisia xx
I've never heard of Archers Direct, but thankyou for the tip, I've ordered a brochure. :)
has anyone used Travelsphere to travel to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, I woudl be interested in any feedback and tips!
I know that this is a very old thread -and that not many people post on HT anymore but.....anyone used Travelsphere for a tour to Oz/New Zealand recently ?? We are looking at late 2016 after my wife retires and before our joints seize up and stop us flying ultra long haul :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.