Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I didn't travel to China with Travelsphere (went with Hayes & Jarvis on one tour and Kuoni on the second) but did a tour of Cubawith them and I was highly satisfied. I would use them again. Most of the group tours to China use pretty much the same hotels and itinerary so if Travelsphere are cheaper then I would'nt hesitate to go with them.
My brother did a tour of China and Tibet with Travelsphere and said it was very good.

However, he said they were the only ones on the tour who didn't have their original travel dates changed. They were probably consolidating everyone into one tour.

luci :wave
Hi Julmops ... just in case it is of interest to you, Travelsphere was until now a direct-sell tour operator, but will also begin selling through the travel trade with immediate effect .... click here for more details.

David :wave
Thanks all for your comments !!

I'm still far from a decision as I would travel in the first months of 2012 but all information is still very much appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.