trips
11 Posts
I'm out of touch with current prices but hers a selection

Half Day Trips
Quarteira Market
Loule Market
Visit to a traditional village

Day Trips
Historical Algarve. [may include some or all of the following....Silves [village],Monchique mountains,Lagos[town]theold town of Sagres,cape st.Vincent]
Savill [city and shopping]
Lisbon [shopping and city]
Evora and the wine region
Fatima [historic and shopping]
Gibraltar [this is a killer depending on your pick up/drop off times you could be out for 18 hrs]
East Algarve including Ayamonte [spain] this is the one for getting your tobacco products

there are also some 2/3 day trip if your intrested

wizard
A few good trips there thanks :wave:
Portugal is a big country and Wizard has sort of assumed that you will be in the small area of the Algarve! Where are you staying?
I knew that from other post ;)
Yet again, the all-seeing eye of the H.T. Mods has been underestimated ! ;) :D
As well as the ciggies at Ayamonte don't forget the famous towel shops at VRSA on the Portuguese side of the river. Actually I'm joking (unless you really need some, in which they have quite a range). But VRSA is also the starting point for the river cruises and jeep safari we discussed a while back - unfortunately the search option is thowing tantrums at the moment so I can't link to it.
Found the one I was thinking of http://www.riosultravel.com/uk/supersafari.php - the cruise with lunch at the place on the hill looked interesting.
Thank you all I was looking at my home page with Thomson and one of their top trips is wine tasting at Cliff Richards Vinyard. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.