Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Clarey01,

I can't compare the resorts for you as I've never been to Tsilivi but as no one else has replied as yet I can pass on a little bit of knowledge about Pefkos!

I stayed in Lindos earlier this year with my girlfriend and we spent a couple of days in Pefkos. The main beach was very good and although there were watersports the choice was quite poor compared to other resorts I've been to. There were a number of smaller rocky beaches along the coast that may be good for fishing. We didn't notice any ten pin or mini golf but thats not to say there isn't any.

We didn't have a night out in the resort but there seemed to be a good choice of restaurants and a few bars to keep you entertained at night. If you find you want somewhere a bit livelier Lindos is only a short taxi/bus ride away and well worth a visit.

Steve
Went to Pefkos 2 years ago. Quiet resort, entertainment in bars was mainly quiz nights. Couple of bars with music ( not live). Beach was narrow but clean.
We enjoyed our two weeks there, but not for party animals.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.