Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Tunisia is a Marmite destination.
If you don't like the hassle away from the resorts then you may not like the place at all.
I love Tunisia, I don't generally go to tourist resorts so can't advise on the bars etc, but if you stick to the resorts I guess you'll have a great time, but I fear that you'll struggle to be comfortable in the shops, markets etc.
The weather in March might not be hot. I was there the end of March a few years ago and for a few days the weather was definitely on the cool side but friends who went the same weeks a couple of years later had lovely weather.

In most of the resorts you will be hassled to buy things unless you visit the fixed price tourist shops. Get away from the resorts and into the desert towns and the hassle is still there but doesn't seem to be so 'in your face'. Despite this I really liked Tunisia and will return sometime.

p.s. What is a Marmite destination?
Marmite - you either love it or you hate it!
Thank you, I'm sorry a lot of it is broken, one day soon I plan to fix it.
lee_ch,I really dont think Tunisia is for you,I love Tunisia,and holiday in Turkey every year also,and the hassle in Tunisia is worse,doesnt bother me.Weather in March isnt very hot.
Thanks for all your help

Tunisia does should like a good place to go, but would be wrong for me this time out!

Lee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.