Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I must admit they're not my favourites but I've smoked them many times when I've been unable to get Royales, which I usually smoke in Tunisia. I've even sunk as low as smoking Crystals when they've been offered me by locals (about 30p a packet) :lol:
have to say im not that keen on the mars cigarettes...........but will smoke them as they are cheap lol
Oh Crystals now they are the definition of camel s***, I must admit im on my last pack of regals before we set off tomorrow am, and yes im sooooooo excited!!! :D
I hope you have a lovely time. I've got over three months to wait and I'm getting impatient.
Please may you help me and let me know how much cigarettes will cost in Tunisia, especially local brands. Thanks Lx
I must say I dont like them as I dont smoke & never have and never will.

Smoking is a bad habbit :?

Duffnufc
Depends what you smoke. Always beware of sellers on the beach etc. as their cigs are often counterfeit and taste like **** :roll: I usually stick to Royales (similar to our Supekings) and they are about 2,400 dinars (2 dinars 400 millims) for 20 (roughly £1.25). Mars are cheaper and Crystals, very popular with the locals, (about the size of Weights) are the cheapest. I'm not sure of the exact cost, but Tunisia is definitely not the place to go if you are trying to give up smoking. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.