Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
the weather in april can be unpredictable , its slightly warmer but not by much antalya area, we have been going to turkey for at least the last 5 years for easter and we have had a few warm days of sun around 11 am-3 pm and some days of showers, but its warmer than here, the sea and pools are freezing well certainly every easter we have been, we mainly go to marmaris area but did go to antalya about 4 years ago and it was showery there too and around 21-24 max
I have spent a few Aprils in Bodrum and the weather has been nice, warm in the day but fairly chilly at night, the sea is cold at this time of year though. I don't remember there being rain but I do remember it being windy some of the time.
every easter we have been we have had a few days of clouds and light showers, even if it was just a few hours the odd day :que , but you can be lucky as i said earlier the weather can be unpredicable this time of year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.