Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
What resort area are you looking at? Antalya region has best weather, open all year round.
Being honest, I don't know much about Turkey.
I think that somewhere away from the bright lights where batteries can be recharged but also within easy reach of 'civilisation' and the beach of course! Also within reach of good eateries and markets.
:que
we stayed near marmaris this easter and to be honest the weather wasnt that great we had 3-4 days on intermitent sun around and temp around 23 when sun came out for a few hours here and there and 3 days of rain and temps 16-18, so it wasnt warm enough to go in sea or outdoor pools, but easter was early this year so dont think that helped, but the weather is unpredictable that time of year, a few years ago we went to antalya for easter and again weather wasnt brilliant but better than we had this easter, no rain but only warm from 11 -3 and about 4-5 days out of the week sunshine rest was overcast , but certainly warmer than the uk
Side is good, Manavgat Market is legendary.... do some resort reviews on here
Sal-ad-daze

Before booking Turkey at Easter, please make sure you read the thread in the complaints section 'no pools - not even any sunbeds' by JULIEHANKIE

denny
Thanks for the 'heads up' Denny, have read and digested :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.