Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
My parents went on holiday woth their friends not long after one of them had a knee operation so he was unable to walk very far at the time. They stayed in Bitez on the Bodrum Peninsula, which is a smallish resort and is all on the flat with everything along the beach front. There are some nice hotels and apartments there either along the beach front or just set back a little so maybe this would suit you.
This place looks ideal! Thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply. x
BITEZ. I cannot walk too far and I love Bitez. It's so easy to get around, and there are plenty of hotels next to the beach.

Marn.
Last October in Icmeler we met a couple in our hotel who had never been to Turkey before.
They were aged 85 and 87! They didnt have walking difficulties but I warned the lady about the high kerbs there.The first 2 steps out of the hotel she fell flat on her face!I thought she would regret going to Turkey but as the days went on they walked around the resort and loved it so much they are going back this year.
The hotel was the hotel Private,a basic hotel in the centre of the resort but just a few steps from the bars and restaurants.
The bars around are noisy but the music is turned off at 12 midnight.
If you are in the quieter part of the resort you will have further to walk.
The hotel is available with the Thomas Cook group.
The sea front at Icmeler have seats every few yards or so,along the beach promenade.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.