Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It would been something containing uzum pekmezi (grape molasses) mixed with lemon juice and mint. The grape molasses is supposed to be very good for you, it contains lots of minerals and vitamins and when I loved in Turkey the doctor recommended giving my baby daughter a spoon every day to keep her strong and healthy! She actually liked it too as it is sweet.

You can buy it is jars in the supermarket. I guess to make the drink you just mix with hot water.
Kedi I am so glad you loved in Turkey ;) :rofl

Sue
Oops, amazing how one letter can completely change the meaning of a sentence :rofl
Is there something you are not telling us, Kedi? :D
Hi Dadoronron
i am thinking of going to Cornellia Diamond Golf later on in the year have been to Cornellia Deluxe in Belek twice before and i think it is fantastic but would like to hear first hand about Cornellia Diamond if you could CHEERS
Have posted separate report for the Cornelia Diamond. The service you get at the Diamond, and the food and drinks were really excellent and the best we have ever had but I prefer the design of the Deluxe and found that fabulous too. We were also spoilt there by getting a Junior swim up suite, complete with Jakuzzu, so now nothing compares to that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.