Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Seker = Sugar

Would assume Kafein = Caffeine

Not sure about the third ingriedient, mabe one of our more 'knowledgable' memebers can help

Cheers

LA
Hi,

I don't know the first one, but kafein is caffeine, and seker is sugar.
You beat me to it Leighanne :D

Elaine
Similar product in UK is Migril

Ergotamin = Ergotamine which is not used often because overuse can cause worsening of the headache, gangrene and a lot of other side effects. It is only available on prescription here.
just googled it http://www.medicinenet.com/ergotamine-caffeine-belladonna_alk-oral/article.htm Would say you should consult your GP before taking them - let him know they worked for you and he will confirm whether ok to carry on taking them

Its much easier to get medication which is prescription only in the UK over the counter in Turkey - And from what i gather they sometimes use much larger doses - which is what i would be concerned about

LA
True - what we as adults would normally get in 250ml doses (ie antibiotics) in the UK, it is not unusual for adult doses in Turkey to be 1000ml. So pay attention to what the pharmacist tells you about how often to take any tablets, or medicine you buy at a pharmacy in Turkey.

Elaine
hi
Hi,
thanks ever so much i have only taken 2 thats why it's good to ask on this site, will ask my GP i think see what they say,

Thanks guys.
Jenz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.