Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Would putting your details in here help:- http://www.thomascookairlines.com/PremiumCabin.aspx

I haven't a ref number so can't check it out for you.
Tried looking on all Thomas Cook sites. Can't find anything ah well will just have to be patient and wait till tomorrow thanks anyway
janeybabe wrote:
Tried looking on all Thomas Cook sites. Can't find anything ah well will just have to be patient and wait till tomorrow thanks anyway

The upgrade prices varies like the flight price does. Log into you booking on the airlines website and you will be able to get a cost to upgrade. That said, if you booked through an agent, (particularly a third party agent) you may not be able to as the agent owns the booking.
Thanks sunaddict that's what it did say because we booked through an agent. Does anyone one think there is much difference on a long haul flight to pay the extra
janeybabe wrote:
Thanks sunaddict that's what it did say because we booked through an agent. Does anyone one think there is much difference on a long haul flight to pay the extra

Thomas Cook new premium product doesn't start until May, so no one will have experienced it yet. The prices vary quite a bit though, so ring your agent to get the current price. You then have something to base your decision on.
Jaynebabe, did you manage to get a price? We're travelling to Varadero on May 1st and upgraded for £249pp. We will be travelling on the first day of the new Premium experience with Thomas Cook, so we're hoping it's going to go smoothly :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.