Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
upload pics
7 Posts
Are these the pics you uploaded?

These are found in the upload album after which they get moved by a Moderator to the respective country photo album.

Mark :D
As the above link is no longer showing the pictures they will have been moved or perhaps deleted if the information on them was insufficient. Can you say which aqualand it was ie Tenerife, Majorca or where ever.
i did put i put aqualand sharm
carron

Your pictures have been moved to the Sharm el Sheik album in the main Egypt album. You will find them here please let me know if this is the wrong place and if so where they would be best placed.

your pics here

By the way meant to say that the dismiss message when you post pictures is normal and if you click on it it takes you back to the main page.
I posted several photos a few days ago - forget which day exactly and also how many, sorry!
Should have been in Turkey and War memorials. I did label them as requested.
Is there a quick way to look at photos you have posted, or is this option open only to Admin?

Many thanks.
All war memorial pictures can be found here

All pictures for Turkey can be found here you will have to look in the appropriate album for your pictures.

Could you please PM me, if you cannot find them, with the information you put on the pictures.

Thanks

allmen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.