Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Uploading photos
12 Posts
what do you mean- they are already placed in the album jobylake? You have to upload photos individually into the upload album. Allmen will then check and place them in the correct album for you.
this is a great thread which should help. If you still have problems then pm Allmen and he will be happy to help :D
Thanks for the info. It would appear that I have to load them one by one.

I know I have pictures already but I was trying to add more. I think I've now managed to do this.

Thanks.
yes- they are definitely in the upload album - the petals on the bed are a real work of art :D
They were a work of art and the room boy was an artist in many other ways too - he did a load of drawings with my daughter (aged 10) and she was in her element.

The whole of the staff on the island were a credit unto themselves. They do such a wonderful job and my daughter was made very welcome. Shame we had to come home. :(
did you sleep on the floor that night? :rofl
No, but we spent the best part of hour admiring it, then carefully picking some off to dry to bring home.

My daughter's bed was also done in the same pattern. The room boy must have spent absolutely ages doing a kingsize and a single bed :shock:

Done doing photos now - another 6/7 to upload. There is a duplicate which will need to be removed, don't require the same picture twice :oops:
when they get uploaded to their eventual album let me know and I will post a link to them here( unless of course you know how to link :D )
The photos have uploaded now (without my descriptions, but that doesn't matter). I don't know how to link to them, so could you do this for me please.

Thanks.
of course I can :D
Velidhu
Stunning wildlife photos but this is my favourite!
Thank you and thanks for the link.

That's one of our fav photos also. We have one or two others too - the bed and most of the sunsets and sunrises.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.