General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Problem sorted, just booked Tenerife , seems a lot more going on, but i do hope we won't be kept awake until all hours with drunken bums :que
Hi, Nicola, Glad you are sorted at last, I think you made the right choice with Tenerife, as it is usually a bit warmer than Lanza in the winter. Doubt you will be bothered too much with any rowdiness in January.
Hope you all have a fab time and get a good tan :sun2 ....Caz
Thanks Caz :), hope you enjoy your holiday also.

I'm thinking of taking a block of cheese considering we are on a budget, but im not sure how i will make it stay cool during the journey in the suitcase. I'm pretty sure it will stay cool all the way to Tenerife, as the weather in the UK at the moment is terrible, but i still want to keep it fresh.
Im sure there should be something specific i should buy, but im not sure lol.
is it an ice pack?
Yummymummy. Do you go to a butcher's shop for your meat? When I go to my son's house by plane, I buy meat to take with me and I ask my butcher to vacuum pack it for me so then it stays fresh for ages. Just an idea!
Hi digby - that is an excellent tip :) thanks very much.
I usually get my bacon from the butchers, but i rarely eat any other meat.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.