Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Travelmatch was the holiday comparison website that the same people ran prior to Love holidays being formed. They then took Love holidays into Hays and then exited once they got too big and wanted to go it alone. I think Hays were a good structure for them as John Hays has a fabulous business.

Love are sending over 800,000 passengers per year I believe so that office at present must be an absolute disaster zone.

I reckon it will be a numbers game so complaints like you see here will be just zero concern to them..

Not right at all..
Totally agree, customer service or satisfaction is not part of their strategy. Looks like they are growing the business with a view to selling. Important we keep pushing and highlighting our issues.
Louise

can you please send me the video.

Thanks

Steve
Will try now Steve.
Hi

My email is sdrichmond62@yahoo.co.uk

i sent them a recorded delivery letter that the received on the 12th of May. They have made contact but know nothing about the letter even though someone in there office signed for it. They think that we will go away but I won't will keep posting messages on there Facebook page. The video you have I will forward it onto my credit card company an May put it on the Facebook page if you agree.

Thanks
Steve
check your pms at the top right of the page Steve
I booked my holiday December 2016.We should've gone August 2017. Unfortunately, Ryanair has changed our flight to more than 12h. We can not make it.
I spoke with Ryanair and they sent my money back but on my loveholiday account.I sent a cancellation form on the 3rd of June after a conversation online with a loveholiday advisor.I wanted to make sure that I would get my money back.
I received an email about my cancellation from LoveHoliday on the 3rd of June.I waited for an answer. They should've given me an answer in the next 72h. I called today and the advisor said that I have to the send cancellation form again because they do not have it. WHAT ? I have an the email informing me that they have received the cancellation.
Now, I don't have the refund money from Ryanair .They kept it; love holidays continuously claim that they don't have the cancellation form from me but i sent it to them! I had to send the cancellation form again and maybe they will keep saying = WE DON'T HAVE IT!
I am really fed up. It is my first holiday with loveholiday and the customer service on booking a holiday is rubbish.
I am glad you found this forum. Hopefully we will see if people do get any success. I did message them on fb saying that we would welcome a representative joining to help sort all the problems. My message was acknowledged but so far they haven't taken up the invitation.
Sent the above a recorded delivery letter that they received on the 12th of May. They did not respond to the letter so,I made contact with them. When asked why they never came back to me there answer was that I sent it to the wrong office.
If that was the case why can the person who signed for the letter not email it to you
problem solved. So today I have posted the letter on there Facebook page I bet you I get a response soon.

Steve
Any response yet?
I returned a few weeks ago from Majorca we booked the hotel through love holiday.
Whilst on our holiday the police actually came and evicted the owners of the hotel as they were in debt and the court date was due whilst we were staying there. That's no staff in the hotel, no food, no drink, no cleaner, nothing. Upon speaking with people who stay at this hotel every year I was told that their holiday providers had moved them hotel about 2 weeks before arrival as they were aware that this was going to be happening on that certain date. So all other holiday providers moved their guests APART from LOVE HOLIDAYS. They left us there to go through stress and worry wondering if we were going to be chucked out of our hotel,where would we stay? when would we know what was happening? we were left locked out our room ( left they key in room) and not one single member of staff to let us in as they had all left the hotel with a 4 year old in tow it was so stressful and definitely not how I expected to spend my holiday . As the owner was in debt he hadn't paid any staff since October last year therefore no one was working there, we had no fresh towels or linen for our whole 5 day stay then didn't even replenish toilet paper we had to go and buy our own. Love Holiday were lazy and greedy they took money knowing full well this was going to happen as every other holiday provider new about it apart from them (hard to believe) they chose to leave their guests there to deal with the rubbish we could have been moved prior to our stay like every other person staying at the hotel it was like a ghost town, it has been gratified the windows slashed spray painted it was awful and intimidating, love holiday are now telling me as I didn't complain whilst we were there (I couldn't as I didn't have a working phone) that basically they cant do anything about it. Absolutely shocking and disgusting, family's work hard to pay for their one holiday a year and love holiday have no intention after ruining our one family holiday of making it better. I will be taking them to court and I will drag their name though the mud unless they are willing to step up and rectify what they did wrong. VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER. LOVE HOLIDAYS ARE A JOKE!!!!
Hi Lauren
Are you saying you were staying in an empty hotel? This is very strange that police evicted the owners but left holidaymakers there. Were there new owners?
That is obviously a dreadful state of affairs. I am unsure why you didn't contact Love Holidays when this happened though? Unfortunately the failure to contact them will greatly weaken your court case.
I booked accommodation in Barcelona online 48 hours ahead of traveling, for dates in June 2017, confirmation had some random dates in November. When I queried it I was told that "sometimes the dates change to the cheapest option if you press the "back" button". I didn't do this. The hotel agreed a refund, loveholidays.com are withholding my money as it is non-refundable.. yes, as I booked 48 hours in advance, and not for random November dates on the confirmation. I had to find and pay for alternative accommodation 24 hours before I was due to fly.
absolutely shocking. BEWARE OF THE BOOKING PROCESS.
*Just going to add, someone from Loveholidays asked me to email him 2 days ago, in response to another review left elsewhere. I did so.. not even an acknowledgement. Also, his colleague on Facebook has told me I can have a refund, then said she had "miss-typed". oops.
Comedy value 10/10 thus far. The gift that keeps giving!
If they are retaining your money, then tell them you will keep the hotel and go out in November. Don't let them keep your money.
BBC Rip off Britain have just phoned me regarding Love Holidays. I emailed the BBC in April regarding the issues with this company they are going to do a programme on them filming is to start in a few weeks.
:tup
That will be interesting
Have sent off all emails from Love Holidays, ABTA, and my credit card company to
the BBC. Will keep you updated once I have had a reply.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.