Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Either, they have both proven that when the :swear hits the fan, they can both still land a plane!!! ;)
jillywally,

You might want to look through the British Airways topic, we don't have one for US Airways! There's also plenty of passenger opinion on Airline Quality and Car Survey (Flights). It comes down to price, routing and personal preference more than anything; both offer a similar level of service. US Airways flights will be via Philadelphia. You might want to factor in the additional flight time / connection whereas BA and Virgin are non-stop.

Darren
Thank you both of you for your help.

Jill
The reason why it would probably be more expensive is most discounts of this nature tend to be off "published fares" rather than the sale fares the airlines seem to perpetually offer at the moment.

I work in the aviation industry and as an example a recent before discount price I got was over £700 for the route I wanted. Alternatively the current promotional fare for that route was £380. In the end I just booked online and used my discount for another holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.