|Fred Olsen|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|Princess|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|Cunard|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|Carnival|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|P&O|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|Ocean Village|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|MSC|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

|Voyages of Discovery|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|
Many, many thanks for that WJ as I know it wasn't a 5 minute job.

I shall make this topic a sticky so it doesn't fall off the boards.

luci :wave
Teletext.(TXT)

|Teletext|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

TXT acts as a portal to a lot of companies so there is no dedicated Email or offers page. but the searches used to show up the odd special not seen elsewhere(not used it since the latest revamp of the pages.)

TXT is still very popular for some companies especialy those associated with the major UK brands, First choice and Thomsons etc, so a lot of really good deals are on those pages and the prices are normaly a bit lower than those shown on the web sites.

As well as the TXT adds on regular tv and some pages on Digital that I have not checked recently they also put the regular TXT ads ON-LINE.

(sorry for the long links the URL tag parser is broken)

Pg 227 Med/Europe http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/WebTVTextAds/TVTextAds/TVOffersPrint.aspx?area=overseas&T=ITV-CRY:227.*

pg 228 WorldWide http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/WebTVTextAds/TVTextAds/TVOffersPrint.aspx?area=overseas&T=ITV-CRY:228.*

pg 262 Exotics http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/WebTVTextAds/TVTextAds/TVOffersPrint.aspx?area=overseas&T=ITV-CRY:262.*

I did get some problems this morning checking the links worked but the pages were being updated. A refresh seemed to work but I did notice some advert tracking which could also contribute to my problem(blocked).
You are doing a great job here and the information lets people out there what is available.

Well done!
Sue
Thanks, still got the TA stuff to do, may take a while I have some family and work stuff to do over the next week and still trying to find a couple of cruises for 2007
Hi Luci,
When WJ gets around to adding the individual TA's, can it be a 'Sticky' too and can it be made so that members can add to it too? I personally subscribe to quite a number and some of these are outstanding with what they can offer i.e. reducing cruises further by including some of their commission! I also know of a couple which are good for Solo cruisers, one of which actually has a thread purely devoted to solo cruising offers!
Cheers
Magsy
Hi Magsy

Hopefully Windjammer will add the TA's to this topic so they're all in one place. I don't want too many sticky topics at the top of the forum.

luci :wave
I will be adding them here but if anyone wants to kick start they are welcome or they can mail* me a personal note if they want any particular agent included, please provide links I can verify and keep the format same and they will get done in the same post which may make it easier for everyone.

I was not going to make any special comments but I think the idea of those that do have "single traveler" specials may be a usefull addition

I do note that some of the current stickies are probably past their best and could be demoted.

* clik on my user ID(twice?) and send a PM(pivate message).
Thanks for posting that.....
UPDATE since the links in the old post no longer work.

Teletext.(TXT)

|Teletext|UK|US|UK emails|UK offers|

cruise holiday search

TXT acts as a portal to a lot of companies so there is no dedicated Email or offers page. but the searches used to show up the odd special not seen elsewhere(not used it since the latest revamp of the pages.)

UPDATE: there is a news letter

TXT is still very popular for some companies especialy those associated with the major UK brands, First choice and Thomsons etc, so a lot of really good deals are on those pages and the prices are normaly a bit lower than those shown on the web sites.

As well as the TXT adds on regular tv and some pages on Digital that I have not checked recently they also put the regular TXT ads ON-LINE.

|Pg 227 Med/Europe |pg 228 WorldWide |pg 262 Exotics|
TXT have changed their TV cruise pages again(a few weeks back just did not notice).

start here

http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/TV/Cruises/Mediterranean%20Cruises/ITV-CRY_227/TV.aspx

227 med
228 worldwide
254 caribbean
246 Last minute
298 Luxury
201 Nile
This is a good site I came across.

http://www.whatsinport.com/

Lists 1200 cruise ports. Maps, what to see etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.