America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
:cheers Many thanks Dancoco - glad you had great time
Sounds like an eventful trip!
Cheers Dancoco

TC
Punctuation would make it easier to read
Glad you had a good time.

I prefer to go for longer myself. Six days wouldn't be near long enough for me.
Well done for remembering what you did. I take it not much alcohol was involved.

I lost my Vegas virginity last May and I can't remember much which is a shame. The place is wild.
Glad you had a great time! Sounds like you did plenty...also I would find 6 days not enough but I suppose any trip to Vegas is great, no matter how short etc!

Thanks for the report.
Well this will be our 7th trip and we've done 7,7,7,4 (during our 8 month trip away),6,6 & 6 again in 5 weeks time. I do agree with you though Lesley, any trip to Vegas is better than no trip and it is surprising how much you can get done in the time mainly because everything is so accessible in Vegas.

Dancoco, I read with interest your comments on Delta into Atlanta and onto Vegas. When I was looking at Netflights the other day this was one of the options that came up, although the flight home from Vegas was ridiculously early in the morning. On another forum a regular USA visitor has always stayed "never again" to Delta and I know of many people who find Atlanta a right pain to connect through although it was just about manageable when we actually had some time in Atlanta ourselves last year. It is certainly an option I am looking at, but in truth, I'm still more keen on paying the extra and going direct with Virgin again.

Good report, many thanks for posting.
:tup
going to Vegas this year 27th September. What is the weather like at this time.

Would be greatfull for any information.

Fancy Nancy
It will have started to cool down from the extreme temperatures of summer, but will stll be hot and dry. We were there from 18 Sept last year for 2 weeks and the temps got up to 104F.

Where are you staying?

luci :wave
We are staying at New York New York.
Have you been on the Grand Canyon Helicopter trip would love to do it.

Thanks for your reply
We haven't done the GC by helicopter, we did it my Cessna many years ago.

Papillon, Maverick and Scenic come highly recommended.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.