My fourth visit to Prainha Clube. Was quite disappointing. The location is fantastic but the service and some of the staff were very lacking. When we arrived we had no towels in our room. This happened on a regular basis for our two week stay so you had to constantly request them. The ATM machine had been out of service for a number of days which meant a trip to Alvor to get cash. Guests were told every morning that it would be repaired that day. When an elderly lady asked how much longer it would be. The rude male receptionist replied "I don't know why don't you buy the part ". They also provide a very pricey laundry service which I availed of on some occasions. The price justification by staff was that it was a 24 hour service,when in fact it was a 3 and 4 day service. Ridiculous and no apology just am arrogant answer to say It really isn't our problem . When you wanted to avail of the hotel leisure centre you also had to pay per visit. The first time it was 14 euro The next visit when asked how much as there was a different staff member it was 8..next time it was 10 and the last time was asked how much have you got? Ridiculous robbery In the lovely Atlantic pool bar. We ordered a sandwich only. This average service took 45 minutes and then a further 20 just to get the bill. The sevice was also poor in the hotel restaurant for very average food. Unfortunately I could go on more but really want to put this frustrating and disappointing holiday behind me