Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
so sorry to hear of your sad news,condolances to your family
Not visited for a while

My thoughts are with you

John
So sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a loved one is very hard to cope with. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

X
sorry about your loss think this is a great site, your dad answered alot of my questions
angela
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. May he RIP.
sorry to hear of your loss, he will be missed so much
the measure of a man is how much he's missed !
my greatest sympathy to all family and friends.
my thoughts are with at this sad time
sincere Condolences to you and your family
Allmen once gave me the most amusing and appropriate comment of any forum moderator.
This is very, very sad news for his family, friends and Holiday Truths.

Margaretta
I dont post on here often anymore but would like to express my and my wife's sadness at this news.

Allmen (Dave) holidayed in a resort just next to where I live in Tenerife. After starting up a forum friendship we finally met one evening at his resort. It was a great night out for me and my wife - Michelle - we enjoyed Dave's his wife and his friend's company very much. He was easy to get to know and made us very welcome the whole evening. We had only been living in Tenerife a short time at that point and were missing home. Dave's words to us were very wise and reassuring which helped us settle. For which we will never forget him. Dave had a great sense of humour, and kept me and Michelle laughing all night long. It was if we were on a holiday too.

My deepest sympathies to Dave's family and all his friends.

Ian & Michelle
Torviscas Alto
Tenerife
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.