Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Gosh what a shock seeing this post.
As a very old member of HT going back to the old Ez Board, I feel really sad to read this thread.
Deepest sympathy to all of Daves family and friends
RIP Dave, you have certainly touched many peoples lives.
Haven't looked in for a while and am shocked and saddened to read this post.

My thoughts go out to all concerned.

RIP Dave - a true gent.
Not been here for a while also.

Very sad news, a really nice guy, I'm sure you'll feel very proud by all the messages left for him.

Take care.

Deb
:( :( so sad to read this, condolences to all his family xx
:( i`m so sorry to all the family,and to your dad who spent hrs of his time making this forum possile.
god bless you all.xx
Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

Thinking of you at this sad time.

Elaine x
not been in HT for a while so sorry for your lose

your dad will be sadly missed xx
My thoughts are with you and your family,your Dad will be missed
Margaret(madmum)
Another who doesn't visit HT as often as he did many years ago - as someone who exchanged the most pleasant and chatty e-mails with Dave, albeit a few years ago, I am shocked and saadened to read of this truly awful news. Dave was, as others have said, a true gentleman with a typically dry Scottish sense of humour.

My condolencies to Dave's family.
Very sad. The comments posted shows how well Dave was thought of. R.I.P.
Only today seen the very sad news, my sincere condolences to all his family and friends......
Dave welcomed me when i very first arrived on this board. Arriving somewhere new is always a little scary and a kind welcome is a gift remembered. My condolences to all the family.
Little late to post my feelings as I was out of station for long time.
May his soul rest in peace and God gives strength to his family members to withstand this shock.
I'm not a mod, and a relatively new user, however, my condolences are as sincere. You can be proud that your father brought so much happiness to others. A very unselfish man who gained pleasure from helping others. I'm sure he is at peace now. However, if our lord needs a helper in heaven I'm sure he'll know who to turn to.

Best wishes and sincere condolences to you and your family.
So sorry to hear this. i havent been on hear for a while and was shocked with the news.
my heart goes out to all the family rest in peace
Apologies for the late post to this sad announcement

Was given some fantastic help by Allmen when planning a holiday a few years ago

I think this thread is superb, what a wonderful thing for a family to look back and see how many people that they'll never know or meet were touched or helped by a great man, a wonderful tribute
So Sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.