Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Oh no, oh this is terrible news. I am so, so very sorry.
That is very tragic news indeed Derek, my most sincere condolences to you and your family. I was somewhat concerned in recent days to note that it was over a week since Dave had been online, and whilst we all knew that he had not been in good health for some time, I certainly was not expecting this news.

My deepest sympathy.

RIP Dave

David
Derek
I am shocked and so sad to hear that Dave has passed away. He certainly was not one for a fuss and only said he was going into hospital when he had time out of HT. He must have been a very brave man. Thank you for taking the time to come on here to tell us. You must be heartbroken.
OMG this is such a shock. I am so so sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
Sorry to hear about your Dad.

RIP Allmen.
So sorry to hear this. Your dad will be greatly missed.
Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Garry&Mary
My sincerest condolences.

RIP Dave

Mark
Deepest sympathies with you, and all your family. Your dad will be greatly missed on HT.

Belly
Dave spent hour upon hour of his time making our photo album what it is today. Speaking as the Goa mod I know that my members love looking at all the photos. He made a big difference to HT.
OMG I am totally shocked and so very very sad to hear this news. I knew Dave was receiving treatment in the past couple of weeks and sincerely hoped that it would be successful. I am so sorry that this wasn't to be.

Dave was such a quiet and private person who worked so hard on the site keeping the Photo Galleries in order. He will be very sadly missed.

Please pass on my sincere and heartfelt condolences to all the family. He will be a great loss to the site and to his family and friends.

A very sad

luci
My deepest sympathies to all of your family.

What a shock and a great loss.

RIP Dave

Liz
Oh how terribly sad!
My deepest sympathies to you - he will be greatly missed by everyone.
I,m So sorry,my thoughts are with you and your family.
boots x
Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.

Nels.
I am so sorry, he helped me out often , with my photos in the Goa albums, we will all miss him.
x lassi
Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family at this sad time
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Michelle
Dear Derek,

Thank you for your courage and kindness to tell us of your father's death. I for one am lost for words, but am grateful for his patience, commitment and kindness to members on this site. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
So very sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

RIP Dave.
Tis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.