Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi Vic, Why not try asking someone from http://www.canaryforum.com they might be able to give you some information on there :gluck
Hi,

I am booked into the Guanabara Apartments this Saturday for 7 days. Can anyone give me some details on these apartments, any info would be very appreciated.
Have you read the reviews on
www.holidaysuncovered .co.uk
Could anyone tell me what this accomodation is like? I'm staying there for a week self catering in September. Thanks.
I stop there every time I go to Puerto Rico(we're going october),The staff are really friendly thats why we keep going back there ,also they give you a welcome pack which includes a bottle of red wine,a big basket of sweets and a bottle of water,and as standard at the Guanabara they also supply a kettle and toaster which at most other hotel/apartments of this rating you need to hire those.
If you have a look on:-

'bryanandchris.fotopic.net' ( photo's of these apartments)
also try:-
holidaysuncovered.co.uk (reviews)

I'd just like to say that you might think your well away from everything at the Guanabara ,but it only takes about 10 mins (if you go the shortcut)
to get to the harbour and it's only about 3.50euros if that ,for a taxi to the main centre.
The views from the balcony is excellent,and may I suggest you try Rocky's Bar for your cooked breakfast,it's half way down the hill on the way to the harbour by Netto's,
and if you like steak try San Miguels.
Anyway i hope you enjoy it there, and if there is anything else you need to know.......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.