Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi, I thought all pasports had to be valid for 3 or 6 monhts after you return. Although Spain in in the EU The Canaries are not, so you must check.
hi,I thought for spain if its valid for the days you were there then you were alrght.But do let me know as im going in jan and my passport runs out at beginning of march.
The passport office states that your passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the length of your stay.
The commonwealth office states that for spain your passport only needs to be valid for the duration of your stay (TENERIFE IS SPAIN) so you dont need months remaining
There is thread on GHE here on passport queries. You have to take into account that despite what the minimimum requirements are, the airlines have their own ideas. Best to check with whoever you are flying with.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.