Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Can you help
4 Posts
Los Cristianos is quite flat, if you want selfcatering then I would reccomend the Comodoro it is right on the sea front and no hills, it is near to everything, and it has lifts to all floors
Margaret (madmum) :cheers
Hi Ann, Can you give me more details about what you need ,because I use a wheelchir /mobility scooter and can only walk or stand for a limited time and I need a walk in shower and not all apartments/hotels have them .Los Critianos is flat near the front but further back where the shops are is very hilly.I stay in Las Americas which is flat near the front but also flat where shopping centres are too.I use this website to choose hotels and then I book myself but if you want you can book with them.
http://www.disabledaccessholidays.com/
thanks for your help, we don't need it to be wheelchair friendly, but don't want to have hills to walk up. xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.