Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello

I have been to both the Hemera in Side and the Marti Myra in Tekirova.

They both have excellent kids clubs for ages up to about 8. The Marti has a computer suite, indoor soft play, and outdoor playground with sand pit, swings etc and ride on cars. The Hemera has trampolines and a small play park.

Both are great hotels - I would say the Hemera is a bit more luxurious than the Marti (the rooms are nicer in the Hemera) (the Marti is more like a holiday camp) but the food in both was superb, pools were stunning and they are both on the beach.

I can highly recommend the both.

In fact, I have the Thomson brochure for 2011 and the Marti is going to be a Kidsworld property so all the clubs for them will be English staff - even better - when we went this year there were mostly Russian staff with very little English spoken.

The Hemera staff all spoke excellent English anyway.
Rachie16,

Which part of Turkey are you thinking of visiting? It's a big country! You may find members Resort Reports and Hotel Reviews useful.

Darren
hi we stayed at the yel holiday resort ovacik last year very good with lots to see and do,the marti la perla in icmeler is also highly recommended it has a prime position on icmelers lovely beach front,i would say however dont go for the cheapest option as some all inclusives in turkey are not on a par with sharm,majorca etc although i gather the hotels based in the alanya area are of a higher quality.the germans favour this area and as we know they would not tolerare anything other than the best
The voyage hotel and the Susesi in Belek both have great kids clubs .The Voyage also has an outdoor funfair with rides including a big wheel .
Peter
Just come back from Green Nature Spa Resort Hotel in Marmaris

Excellent for kids off all ages waterslides kiddies club disco and god entertainment :rofl :rofl x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.