Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,depending on your budget,this hotel is fairly expensive,Hotel Aqua in Icmeler sounds good.Icmeler is fairly flat so would suit your mum,there are some lively bars with entertainment which would perhaps suit your teenagers,too.I haven't stayed at this hotel but stayed at L'etoile which is next door,we stayed at Marmaris Park last year which suits us better but isn't suitable for anybody with mobility problems.I'm sure there will be plenty of suggestions posted on here soon.
My recommendation, although it is B & B, is Panormos Hotel in Altinkum, it has lifts to the rooms and easy access to the hotel in general. If you should have an access problem to restaurants, you will find that the waiters will help you all they can. There is a Water Park at Mavisehir, the dolmus stop outside the hotel. There are shops and restaurants close by on flat ground.

Les
hi
thanks for that i was looking at the lara beach area but there are so many to choose from every time i decide on one i look at the reviews and change my mind anyone stayed in this area before the sherwood breezes looks quite good
Hi Suzanne.We live about 4 kilometer up the road and have stayed at most of the hotels.The big thing is that there is nothing outside the hotels except a few Shopping Centres ( which are not cheap ) Lara Beach is just being built up and as such not a lot to do.The Hotels provide there own entertainent and all are excellent.There is no building noise allowed during tourist season so it is pretty good.Weather from end of June to early September is HOT HOT !

Enjoy your holiday.

ian
thanks Ian
can you reccommend any particular hotel i have looked at most of them and they all look pretty good and big we are not bothered about going out much as long as there is enough to do in the complex we are thinking of mid may whats the weather like then ?
Hi Suzanne.Almost all of the Hotels are of he same quality.Concorde is the cheapest and is good.We have also stayed at Barut Lara,Delphin Palce and all are excellent.All have the same amenities albeit some with more or some less.All are AI and we like them.

Ian
Ian
Is the weather Ok in late May early June (sorry to but in suzanne)

Doe :sun2
Doe,We go to Turkey every year in May,usually the first 2 weeks, and the weather has always been lovely. :tup
We have also been to Side in March and had warm sunshine every day.Jay :sun2
Hi we go to turkey a lot in may and the weather is usually fab, there is a good age mix of us and my hubby has mobility problems plus we take our grandchildren 6yrs and 9yrs and one of the best allinclusives I have ever stayed in is the Alba Queen which is just outside Side it is fab. The reveiws are fantastic on most web sites and we cannot fault it. My daughter is 25 and her friend 21 love it there too. They cater for all ages. They have a private beach, fab pool area with a kids club (if they want it) and the food is lovely. The animation team are brilliant too the shows in the evening were great our two little girls loved the mama mia show. If you want to know anything else let me know Jacqui
We went to the Baia Lara. Its quite new and amazing. Quiet parts for those who want to relax, lots to do during the day for 17 yr old: rifle shooting darts, french boules, beach volleyball, football, archery. Kids club too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.