Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have just had a quick look at the most recent reviews and most of them are positive. It looks like you need to decide whether a great pool, friendly staff, OK food and being spotless is more important than a tired room, bed linen and towels. One complaint was because their towels weren't shaped into anything other than a square!

luci :wave
We have just returned from Olu Deniz and we stayed at the Majestic. No problems at all. Breakfast was usual buffet but you could have omelettes and pancakes for free and there were also hot food in trays. Prices were same as out on the streets. All staff very friendly, one guy named Jimmy has the annoying habit of creeping up behind you and tickling with a twig or leaf, he can be a pain at times. Rooms were good, ask for room with pool view, rooms at the back were dark and miserable. All in all, no complaints and would return to the Majestic.
Hi Dave glad to hear you had a nice time :tup

Would you please add your review when you have the time http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk

Many thanks :tup
Thankyou so much Dave 10, your reply has made me smile and now i'm excited to go!!! 5 weeks 6 days and counting. :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.