General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Promotional Codes
122 Posts
Any promo codes for travel lodge please :que .
A few current Thomsons codes for £50.00 off when spending £750 or more. Package deals only.

Corfu, Kalamata, Kefalonia, Preveza and Zante - 9642

Crete, Halkidiki, Kos, Lesbos, Rhodes, Samos, Santorini, Skiathos and Thassos - 9582

Cyprus - 9672

Turkey - 9684

Not great but better than nowt!
Are there any codes around for Travel Republic or Alpha Rooms please??
Any updated prom codes for thompson please x :tongue
Any promotions around for Bmi or Ba flights from Edinburgh to Heathrow.
20% off pre-booked parking at Manchester airport , book by 30.06.10
" LESS20 "
Is that through the airport site itself Kate?
Yes, should have said, sorry.
manchesterairport.co.uk 08713102200 quote code LESS20 for 20% off book by 30.06.10

kate
Cheers, Just did a test quote and it's working so thank you! :tup
Lowcostholidays have got some great prices at the moment and code 'travel20' gets you a further £20 off (excludes flight only deals)
Thomas Cook, save £50 on flight and hotel. Book by 31 january for travel until 31 October - TCSAVE50

http://www.thomascook.com/it-is-50-off-flight-plus-hotel?intcmp=fh_hero_leadin_SAVE50

luci :wave
Hi

A few websites have given me discount codes for thomson holidays but when I go to use them they never work does everyone else have this issue?
Are there any codes out there for Monarch flights or Sunshine holidays flight only codes thanks in advance ......Paddy
mari
Thomson discount codes have short life spans and you have to be prepared to book within the time limit they are active.
If you register on the website they should email them to you when they become available.
Code - 9808 - £50 discount for Turkey and Balearics
Code - 9851 - £50 discount for Mainland Spain and Canaries - Min spend £750
Does anyone have a promo code for Hilton hotels please?
anyone have a code for hotelconnect please?
Hilton hotels- Try PRO9SW - (not sure how reliable it is.)
Still looking for promo codes for Lowcostbeds/Alpha Rooms/Quick Rooms etc. Had a look at Lowcost but couldn't see anywhere to enter the code shown earlier (travel20) in the hotel only deals.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.