Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi to ring or txt a mobil i have 0091 i think its about 50pence to txt to goa not sure about phoning,Hope this helps.
It's 20p a text with O2. You dial 0091 before the number.
have a look for cheap phone calls to india where you bypass bt on the net.i use one and its 3pence a min.i can not remember what its called off hand though at the moment.
The code for India is 0091,but first go to your post office and ask for an international phone card,you can get a £5 or £10 one.We got a £10 one used it for 3 or 4 days,made loads of calls from my mobile to India then passed it on to a friend with £8 left on it.Ithink they last for a month or more If you are lucky you may even get free calls to India.
Use some of the prefix codes HERE and the call will only cost you 2p/min.

luci :wave
mine costs 10p with o2. there are some numbers that you can phone but i found them no cheaper.
We've got an International call plan with talktalk cos we have relatives in Spain. Calls to India from our landline have come right down. It costs about 75 pence for a 10 minute call to an Indian mobile.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.