Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
A sad night...
20 Posts
lol
this made me laugh so much
PMSL!!! I'm surprised it lasted this long!! Mine usually makes a disappearing act a few weeks after we return.
Weeks - as long as that!!!!!!!!! :really
We bought a bottle of Honeybee back for a friend, Wrapped well in bubble wrap. Forgot to give it to them, so other afternoon decided to have a tot. Shock! Horror!! :really There was about 2 inches in the bottom of the bottle!! What a waste!! It had either leaked or evaporated!! Dragon reckons the fairies had drunk it!! :rofl
i dont think you need to look too far for the culprit
dont trust the fairies,sneeky little monkeys
I can verify my celtic friend Dragon is not a fairy :rofl slan.
We had the same "problem" with our Port Wine...always going missing :que
And same as Honey Bee, you cannot get it in this country.....
I remember a couple of years ago, i put out a plea on the H/T site, for any "unwanted" Port Wine that people had brought back and not wanted....and one kind person (sorry i forget your name)...sent me a couple of bottles through the post :bow
I remember...it was Manxcat who supplied us...many thanks if you still use this site... :cheers
well i have got a full bottle of honeybee and two full bottles of Port wine totally untouched right here :tongue mmm nice thought ... :rofl

chilly
save them till uncle Dragon comes to see Marley,i know what to do with them :tongue :rofl
now theres a thought hehe :tup when you coming!!!

chilly x ;)
Quoting Goan Girl:

It had either leaked or evaporated!!

You're not still peddling that line are you, GG? Come on admit it - you're like that R.Whites secret lemonade drinker....... :rofl
roma wrote:
Come on admit it - you're like that R.Whites secret lemonade drinker

:rofl That's it, Roma!! That's it!!! Sleepwalking in the night!! Wondered why i was waking up with a hangover!! :que :rofl XX
sorry,but what does PMSL mean? :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.