Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Meerkat2505 i havnt usedFirst Options we used Venus Villas 2 years ago but ithought this may help if you havnt stayed there before ref shopping there is a village approx 3-4km away called Peiga it has the cheapest supermarket in the area called Phillipos at the top of the village near a church everybody out there will know it if you struggle to find it and also on the way up the hill about a km before Phillipos there is a small local butcher it looks a little scruffy its on the right hand side and has a bit of wasteground in front of it you usually need to call in the morning to order as they dont keep much stock but she will say come back after 2pm to collect and the meat is really fresh fantastic Pork for the bbq hope your villa is as good as ours was and have a good time all the best Steve
Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply - I have been away for a few days so just catching up on posts. I have visited Coral Bay once before, but just for the day when I was staying in Paphos, so I don't know it at all - thanks for the useful advice - really looking froward to it now!
On that butchers shop, there is a brand new shop opened opposite, looks like the normal UK sort, good meat and very clean...also a new bakery has opened down on the main road towards Coral Bay right hand side going down..very nice, I would use it daily but a little far now for me to travel..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.