Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi,
I know its 6 months notice, but when you have family booked for flights from Australia ( my home country) its very annoying.

Also I have been told by the hotel that work started in October 05 ( i booked in august 05) and they informed virgin straight away! My aprents only booked flights in January.

I know its not virgins fault, but they were vey rude.

We are thinking off Sri Lanka or the Maldives- but more expensive.

Yours,
Bradley and abbie
Hi,

Its a bit different to the carribean!
http://www.ulusaba.com/occasions_wed.php

Its south africa.

What do people think?

Yours,
Brad,abbie
Hi Brad
I think it looks out of this world :D It is just that bit different from other weddings abroad. It also looks very very romantic . Maybe things happen for a reason and you and your young lady were meant to have a wedding that is a little bit more special than most.
Brad

Sorry to hear of your troubles,but South Africa is a beautiful country and ideal place to get married in,just be aware that July is their winter although its a bit better in the north where your looking at than in the cape but the weather might be iffy.Would hate you to go so far and not completely enjoy it.

Anyway best of luck to you both where ever you choose.One day you will look back on all of this and laugh,but certainly not right now...
Hi,

Well Ive got offered a cancellation here for march.
And took it!

Bit different than the beach wedding but looks idylic.

Yours,
Brad
well done and make sure you post a photo for us all to see.
kuoni have sum lovely deals and on some places the come in cheeper than virgin but i know they have a good reputation. i can say our actual wedding was amazing ( i had been in direct email with hotel however)

good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.