Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Visa On Arrival
9 Posts
looked it up , but couldn't get any were with it, so we took every thing we needed down to visa office here in Belfast , hubbies was straight forward as hes from brum, but mine being a irish passport tho im british took a bit longer, that was last tus fri I got the 1st of 3 txts to say it was now being processed and will recive another 2 txts .....1/ wen its done........ and 2/ wen its being sent via courier , so was easier than ii thought
6 day turn around from taking them to visa office to getting them cleared. got the txts today there on there way via courier. phew now I can relax 2nd nov cnt come quick enuff now ,stop over in Manchester then on to india on the 3rd nov
How much did the visa cost, sounds like you have a regular 6 month tourist visa, how long are you going for
mine cos it was irish was 30 pound , hubbies cos his is british was 96,00 , plus 3 txts and courier service came to I thk somewere round 128.00 pound altogether, yes was 6 months only goin for 2 weeks this time, hope this helps
Has anyone applied for the new 30 day E-Tourist Visa yet? I can't seem to get a definitive price apart from those who have applied for 6 month ones, thanks.
My method is to just take experts help regarding all the traveling or visa ways. I always contact ESTA whether I am willing to travel somewhere or from the return, as they are really great people with making us understand all the progress and requirement for all Visa and passport issues, so we don’t have to face any problem later on given that travel itself is quite hectic.
  • Edited by Fiona 2018-08-27 11:31:38
VOA costs £40.50p or $60. you can apply for it 34 days before arrival in India. My friend didn't have any problems applying. You still need 2 visa photos.
You will find all the information you need if you follow the following link, it costs 60$ plus 2$ bank charges, you can use a photo taken with a mobile phone or tablet
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k8794822-ETourist_Visa_A_Guide-Goa.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.