Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
didn't have any problems with mine but can't remember how long it took for an e-mail.
silly question, but have you checked your junk box?
not quite clear how far you have progressed with the application, have you paid?
if so, waiting till Bodrum is pointless as you will have to pay again
Hi Del, you OK. Long time no see.

Got as far as them saying - wait for e-mail, it will take 1 hour, then acknowledge e-mail - I presume the next step was going to be paying, But never got an e-mail from them.
Going to try again tomorrow, they may have been busy. If not I will just have to pay at Bodrum airport.

It's a few years since I was last in TTurkey. .Didn't get out much when Mike was diagnosed, so now it's only me..... One last chance to see Bitez again. I'm not going to miss it.

Luv Marn.
Just got mine today no problem.What may be confusing you is that you have to respond to the email they send you within the hour or they make you write it out again.
beermat.............that is the e-mail I was waiting for - it never came. :que
marn,

No problems for me either. Are you sure you used the correct email address? Have you checked your spam folder?

Darren
Marn, we are fine, sorry to hear about Mike.

I would reapply, as long as you haven't paid there is no harm I can see in having another application.
Where are you planning to stay?
We were there last year, just for a day or so and it hasn't changed a great deal but did seem busier than I remember.
Hi Del, I reapplied today and everything is fine. They must have been busy yesterday.

Travelling alone, so I am staying at the one hotel which I love and feel at home in. The Manuela.

Bitez is just a nice size resort for me. I love the walk along the front, just stopping off for a coffee or beer when you feel like it. Everyone is so friendly, and you get to know them all.

Nice to hear from you, and that you are well.

Luv Marn. :sun2
mine came instantly, are you sure you used the official gov one and not one of those agency ones?
oopps, sorry, i read the thread without looking at the date. lol :)
easily done. done it myslef loads of times :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.