Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Happy new year to you Colleen, Vishal is next to Innoxa cinema near Fidalgo Hotel anyone will direct u to it. It opened 2 months ago a big chain supermarket has branches all over India including Bangalore and Mumbai it has really upset the applecart in Calangute and the Panjim and Mapusa traders aint happy. The prices have to be seen to be beleived and goodchoice of western clothes as well as everything else. Its like our Asda or Tesco but Indian syle and on a smaller scale. I had a ball even Hubby liked the men stuff. Hope you like it. The best bit was no haggling it gets wearing after a while so - great just to shop.
Maggie x :gluck
Hi Jane, sorry if I didn't make it clear Vishal is in Panjim so not near csm. Still well worth going into Panjim though. Enjoy :ghug
Maggie x
I can't remember if its the name but it sounds like the same store that opened in Margao (near the cinema).
It's an international chain. There is a review of their Delhi store Here :shock:
Good bargains to be had, it seems that everyone has found it.....Vishal carrier bags seen everywhere!!! I like the homeware section best, nice fluffy towels and lovely cushions.
Colleen if you tell the taxi driver to take you to Hotel Fidalgo on 18th june Rd then ask somebody directions from there you'll find it easily....it's a 2 min walk around the corner.
Also as previously posted MY DOLLAR STORE (or 99 rup shop) is good, they sell great cleaning stuff and lovely imported toiletries and chocolate...they had toblerone and Dorito's last week!!! Opposite Fidalgo on 18th June Rd.
GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.