General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Was just looking at Thomson website and saw this deal, no good for me but might be helpful to some.

Promo code: 39091 - saves you £50.00 per booking for holidays between May to October 2014 departing from Bristol and Cardiff.

Offer ends 14th (today) so not much time i'm afraid.
Thanks Miss Pink :)
After you posted a deal I moved this thread to the general holiday enquiries and made it a sticky.

Thanks for posting the deal :)
Does car parking discount codes count?
If so, NPLPARK is a great one for parking at Newcastle airport.
I have just booked 15 days for £32.49. :tup
Of course Jay add any discount codes you find :)
I am highlighting cashback deals just now. If you think it should be included here than by all means feel free to merge here.
Just been sent this code for £100 of First Choice Holidays. Not sure if there are any conditions but it may be worth a look.

Typically, I had just booked with someone else last week!

Code is 40615
Even if you don't see a code for what you want , it is always worth having a Google for voucher codes before pressing the "buy" button.
I did look, Del but they only came up after I had booked. :(
Iberostar Hotels
promotional code?
Enter your destination, dates, number of guests and the promotional code CHRISTMASGIFT2013
Complete your booking and get your discount.
Just received a book of vouchers thru the post from First Choice -at first glance looked good - eg £275 off of holidays over £3k......then I read the (very) small print -only valid in a shop - no good for phone or internet bookings - wonder if you would get away with trying to get the shop to match the internet - then produce the voucher !!!!! :rofl
I would certainly expect that it would.
The shop gives you their best price and then you produce the coupon.
Although I imagine the small print has the usual 'not to be used in conjunction etc' clause
£100 off Thomas Cook with code TCJAN100.

Haven't checked the T&C but it could be worth a look.
Anyone know of any discount codes for Center Parcs please ?
A great discount code for parking at Newcastle airport is TCAIC.
Ive just booked 15 days for £25. :tup
Its also flexible. :)
tdown is a good code for Purple parking sites that are owned by them, we had 17 days at Heathrow for £35, are there any good ones going for Bristol?
If you're booking your holiday online it is always worth looking at cashback sites such as Quidco and TopCashBack. In a nutshell they earn an affiliate commission from the online travel site (such as Thomson or Expedia or Booking dot com) and they give this affiliate commission back to you. Used them a couple of times myself and it works nicely.
Flying somewhere? save money when eating or having a drink at the airport?

http://www.eatdrinkandfly.com/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.