Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi colint,

Paceville & St Julians is not too far from the Radisson but I think you will find the walk just a bit noisy because of that area being rather busy with traffic etc. The walk down from Paceville to St Julians means that you will go down a hill so you'll have to climb it on the way back!!

Why don't you go onto Google Earth, (a free download) which will give you some impression of where the hotel is in relation to Paceville & St Julians and although you can't see the hills, you can judge the route & distance for yourself,

Trev
I think the Radisson is up the hill behind the San Gorg. So, it's a short walk down to Bay Street, then on to St Julians, or you can walk around the coast.

I'd strongly recommend stopping on the way down in Andrew's Bar/Indri's Restaurant) - excellent food, good service, good prices. Ask for Simon - he's very friendly. Sit on the terrace and enjoy the sun!

lon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.